Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Consolidating Blogs

Hello, everyone.

As sad as this is, I must tell you that my blog is moving. I am changing the theme to a more rounded, green-mom/live food/gardening/farming blog on Wordpress. You can find it here. Make sure you stop by and add it to your blog reader things. I really want to keep blogging about raw food but Andrew and I have recently decided to keep it simple. Green smoothies, salads, fresh fruit and veggies with each meal, etc. I have to say that after the year of raw fooding, local politics, raising my new baby, growing organic veggies, etc. have taken more of a priority in my life. I want to share all of these things with you and in one place, so that is what I'm doing.

Please stop by and check out the blog. Its pretty new, so don't expect much...but it should round out over the next few weeks--especially once the little one arrives.

:)

This isn't exactly "goodbye" since I have another blog, but you know. Bye. Oh, I may update this blog here and there so keep subscribing to this one just in case!

Love you all!

3 comments:

Carissa said...

I will see you at your other blog for sure!

JE said...

What??? WHY???????????????????????????????? Okay, I'll go over ... blah.

~JD

Lenny Lee said...

hi miss candice! yikes! moving? for sure im still gonna be a follower for you. i just gotta get that new one added on to my blogger friends.
...hugs from lenny

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails