Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Cucumber + Nectarine Green Smoothie

OH MY GOSH I AM SO FULL!!!

I just ate a huge green smoothie and I might explode. But, I wanted to tell you how delicious it was and give you a recipe. This is sooo goooood. I love this smoothie. A lot. Seriously. I personally like to think I am a master smoothie maker now that I have the hang of it, and this smoothie is just proof of my genius.

Nectarines are in season and apparently so are cucumbers (they are only fifty cents each right now! WHAT WHHAATTT!). Thus, cucumber nectarine smoothie. Alas, here is the awaited recipe:

Ingredients (Makes 2 Pints = 2 Servings)
* 2 Nectarines
* 1 medium Cucumber
* A handful of Fresh Spinach
* 2 tablespoons of Flax Seeds
* 2 Bananas
* 1/2 c. Water

Directions
Blend. haha. For those of you who don't know, I blend flax seeds and veggies first, then fruit, then bananas. I have a regular blender. One day I'll have a VitaMix or something. I use it enough to justify the cost!

....exploding now. I am so full. UGHHHHH. I don't know why I feel so full! Maybe its the flax seeds. I don't know but I am going to go sit in my smoothie drunk state for a few minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails