Monday, June 27, 2011

SALAD MANIA!!!

Hey all!

I am embarking on a "One new salad per week" extravaganza. I am doing this to keep switching it up and also cut down on grocery bills. The idea is that I only buy the ingredients for one variation of salad and eat that for about one week before switching to a new salad I've never tried before.

This is only lunch, mind you. Breakfast smoothies are still on the menu and often we have a healthy, whole, cooked meal at dinner with a regular side salad or veggie sticks or some other raw side.

Heres where YOU come in handy. Please send me your favorite ever salad recipes!

So far, mine is:


Arugula and Baby Italian Greens
Red Onions
Dried Cranberries
Almonds
Raspberry Vinegar Dressing

:)

What is yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails